Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The bitch is back

Hey, I know I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would have me one doozie of an update! This is the series of propaganda posters that I'm doing for my senior exhibition. To clarify, senior exhibition does not mean that a bunch of old people stand around naked in a gallery. I'll leave that stuff to the conceptual artists.








Another little tidbit, I recently did an interview/photoshoot with some cool folks over at blog.kamikaze-cycling.com and they're doing some really great work showcasing local artists and other creative types. Travis Cadez is a great photographer and his special lady Keely Honeywell is an awesome designer/ interview-conductor (what's the proper term for that?). So show them some love and check out their stuff!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Blaine! Can't wait to see all these printed up.

    ReplyDelete